Monday, March 11, 2019

Qualities of my grandfather Essay

creationMy granddad, Osman Dedic, was born on November 26, 1929 in a small village in Bosnia called Gorne Dubrave. During this period, Bonsia was an undeveloped nation affiliated with Yugoslavia. The village my grandfather lived in was an bulky distance away from several major cities and airports. The t cause did non throw away a sewage system, and the cement streets were unfinished. Most houses in the village did non curb electricity and ph nonpareil lines. The village also lacked streetlights and a pee supply system. Moreover, the villagers were forced to obtain water from a nearby river and nub off the water from an aquifer using a well. The town contained few stores, deportation facilities, and educational institutions. Most stores would sell need-based goods such as clothes, food, and labor equipment. In the village, organization control and influence affected many a(prenominal) town plurality.The government controls the production of crops and the amount of farmla nd given to the villagers. Unfortunately, the villagers would sell most of their crops for a low price to the government. Villagers did not even have passports and wouldnt prevail the documents because the government wouldnt ply people to emigrate. Without a passport, one could not get a visa for another country and without visa one could not find a job. This governmental system forced many people to settle in the same village their entire vitality. Nevertheless, my grandfather had different opinions.I always had my own thoughts and rules on how life should be. For this reason, I encountered many difficulties in my life. As a young child, my grandfather love to pursue law and undecomposedice. He did not follow the role of an p outrideigious leader, but rather treated e actuallyone with respect and equality. When my grandfather was eight years old, he would play with his fri completes in the playground. One day, however, a child from the conterminous area unflinching to come over to the playground and take profit of the other children. My grandfather immediately seized action and resolved the problem by telling the foreign child to play fair and respect all(prenominal)one. some(prenominal) years later, my grandfathers choose to serve and protect.In his eighteenth year, my grandfather decided to join the military army. As a military soldier, he had the art of fight . One day at military camp, he was legitimate to dig fuddles by seniority soldiers. He refused the job and wouldnt allow his pride fade away his few of the seniority soldiers told him to before him cute to take over the youngest once, as they called them, by making them obey. They had very soaring expectations, that where not possible to accomplish. They asked my father to dig out a hole that would be two by two meters and two more meters deep. He had to be done by the end of the night. He fited digging manger he became very tired and could not even move. They warned him once to sta rt digging again but he refused. One of them came closer and punched him secure in face. My father got very angry. He raised the digger and bust it on his shoulder. He kept on bang him until all the rest of the classify gathered up and put my father in circle.They started hitting him all together. My father, full of blood running from almost every patch of his body, barely broke the chain of their bodies and run into the forest where they lost his site. In the world(a) of the army, while calling the names of the soldiers, noticed that Ruben Aslanian was missing. At that time my father was at a corner spying on them. The general asked where he is. Someone from the two-year-served group stretched the truth and when explaining what had happened. The general said that everyone of the two-year-served group would go to prison if they will not find Ruben Aslanian by the end of this day. When my father decided to appear they were all in panic. The general asked where he was. My father , realizing that the future of all those soldiers was in his hands, said that he fall done a crag and lost his consciousness. After that situation he never had a problem in the army again, for the rest of his serving period.When my father came out of the army, he went to the military school. He was working as a practice of law man while studying to become an interrogator. He was always very just, no matter what the status of the prisoner was. Once he launch the nephew of a Georgian minister, with two Moldavians, guilty about a medicate deal. He wrote a conviction for all three of them, while they warned him to confide the nephew of the minister out of the deal. After that they let the nephew leave illegally and were seek for a way to put my father in the prison. My father understand that they had launch a was against him andit was time for him to resign.One year latter, the real war began. During 1995, after the disintegrate of the Soviet Union, Abkhazians asked for their ind ependence for the Georgians. Georgians did not like moderate and they tried conquer Abkhazians. All the prisoners were freed and walking on streets armed. They purpose of that was to have a bigger army but criminals never change. Their goal was to strike back the people that put them in the prison and ruined their lives. Unfortunately, one of those people was my own father.Like a picture in my mind, I lull remember the criminal with a mask holding a hired gun against my fathers head. I remember my father begging them to not do anything in front of his children and my mother trying to pull us away so we would not be witnesses of the murder of out own father. Fortunately, they did not kill my father. I do not now the reason. I still think that it was the Gods will, because otherwise I just can not explain it. The next day, I found myself in a plain flying out of my motherland to be safe.I always remember my house, my garden, my neighbors, and every single city of Abkhazia, where I worn out(p) a long time of my life. I want to admit that I live much wealthier life now in America, than back in Abkhazia. The point of our life is not about been rich the point if this life is, in my opinion, is to wake up in the morning and be fitted to see beloved relatives and friends. This is not only my misfortune this is the disaster of every human been that, in his or her middle ages, looses his or her surroundings of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment