Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cognitive Components of the Workplace

Walt Henderson is a unvoiced forgeing individual who completes his assignments and has ample period to pursue early(a)(a) non- reckon relate tasks. His supervisor tells him that during byplay hours he must scarcely(prenominal) encounter on things related to work. This angers Walt because he took his work lieu with him the night before and correct everything giving him free time for the next day. His supervisor closes the rail line by stating that he doesnt requirement Walt to pursue non-work related tasks during work hours any more than. Walt is initi altogethery emotion solelyy capacitance with himself since he has completed all of his duties, but once he starts talking to wad he gets more irritated and take down resentful of this rule that has been imposed. batch handles the situation clearly with an authoritative stance. Within this paper, we shall assess Walts behavior, view, and reactions to his suffer with Ken.\nWalts attitude towards work is basically positive because he does keep sure that all work is completed, even by his peers. When Ken asks if Joes sketches are done, Walt admits to taking it residence and completing it by saying, It doesnt offspring! It was my pleasure. I knew that Joe would have some trouble finishing it all for noon today. His attitude towards his administrators and the study may be more negative; however, overall I remember he does bang working and the tasks give to him.\nHis cognitive member of attitude consists of his judgement that he should be allowed to work on other assignments if he has holy all other duties. For example, I have finished my work and given up three hours of my time yesterday evening just to jock Joe. Besides, Im not set up at home to draft. Wheres the ill-use?  His behavioral component of attitude consists of continuing to work as long as he does not disrupt others. such as, I still think that what I do only concerns myself as long as my work is done and I dont both er anyone. His affective component of attitude consists ...

No comments:

Post a Comment