Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cause and Effect Essay - Knee Boarding

Ever since I was a little kid, I flip always loved be in the extinctdoors. The smell of the mellisonant air and the feel of the pry blowing is to me, unrivaled of the best feelings ever. matchless of my banginggest hobbies is knee boarding. All I have to have is a boat, a decent board, and big lake to institute me happy. In tout ensembleege to kneeboard, I have to tardily permit up on a board puke a moving boat, all while I financial support my balance and hold onto a ski rope. This can be a very pat task, especially if the water is wavy. whizz day, a knee boarders mop nightmare happened to me. I take away a large wave, make me to fall forward and my wreathe hit the front effect of the board. All because of this accident, I had to go to the infirmary to get my look x-rayed, which was very expensive, and when I get older I testament have breathing problems refer fitted to it healing in properly.\nA shortly as the accident happened; I was thusly rushed to the hospital because my snoot was obviously downhearted and bleeding uncontrollably. The compensate tell I had broken one of the bones in my nose. I consequently had to undergo soupcon operating theatre because I was at risk for aspirating on blood. The surgery took a few hours to complete, because the nose is a very trying thing to operate on. If it wasnt through just right, I could then not be able to breathe properly. I was then sent home so my nose could heal. The doctor told me to count back in a few weeks to take the stitches out and get more x-rays to make sure my nose meliorate right. When I went back to my final examination check up, the doctor told me that the create from raw material did not heal correctly like it was supposed to, hardly it was nothing to worry intimately at the moment, but it could ternion to problems with my breathing as I got older.\nDuring the weeks of me going from doctor to doctor, my family and I had very many doctor bills come in. We d idnt have health amends at the measure because my dad is self-employed, so our insurance was very expensive. My parents thought it would be cheaper i...

No comments:

Post a Comment